Mum to Lucy and Conor, and a Whitehead native (despite de-camping to live in London for ten years where she met her husband Paul)... Kim has always harboured a love of flowers and decided to retrain as a Florist several years ago- pursuing her dream of owning her own shop! Kim opened Victoriana Floral in 2013, and loves being at the heart of the creative community in Whitehead. Given the name 'flowery godmother' by numerous brides, she loves nothing more than planning the perfect Wedding flowers and meeting with couples to discuss their big day!
- Favourite Flower: Sweet Peas! Their gorgeous scent reminds me of my Granny, as she always grew them.
- Favourite Season: Winter! I love the dark nights, and snuggling up in front of the wood-burner and planning next Season's Weddings.
- Favourite thing about working at Victoriana: Working with a great team who are as passionate about what they do as I am. Hearing Brides say 'it's even better than I could have imagined'.
- Worst thing about working at Victoriana: Getting chilblains on my toes when there's no heating on in the shop!
Mum to Eleanor and Ben, Jill has worked for Victoriana for around two years, and now lives in Whitehead after living in England for years... she loves crafting, and you will often find her creating intricate wire corsages, and flower laced jewellery, in the shop! She is the corsage Queen! Jill is also a big music lover, and her husband is a music teacher, so she's in charge of the radio station and is often found humming away to her favourite tunes...
- Favourite Flower: Peony.
- Favourite Season: Spring, longer evenings, the garden waking up, ferns unfurling and bulbs peeping through.
- Favourite thing about working at Victoriana: Working in such a lovely environment and being creative every day.
- Worst thing about working at Victoriana: Chilblains and skelfs from Rose Thorns!
Victoriana's resident pedestal Queen, Jane, loves creating large-scale arrangements! Mum to four grown up kids, a Dairy Farmer's Wife and all round super-woman based in Islandmagee, there is no end to Jane's talents... and she's one busy lady. Her warm and sunny personality brightens everyone's day, and we can only imagine how lucky her wee herd of dairy calves are to have her looking after them!
- Favourite Flower: Anything from the cottage garden - Cornflowers, Peonies and Sweet Peas.
- Favourite Season: Summer, because of all the flowers that are available.
- Favourite thing about working at Victoriana: Working with beautiful flowers every day, and the people.
- Worst thing about working at Victoriana: Cold feet all the time!